Agriscape
Agriscape Classifieds: Click here to view or post ads!

Return to Index | Previous Page | Next Page

Re:   GOLD DUST
  Posted By:  Philip Galletta

Post Response - Delete Message
Flag Message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

Date:           Tue Jul 6 07:40:00 2010

In Response To: Re:  GOLD DUST

Want to buy cheap gold dust for resale in the USA, please send me your information to: E-mail:goldpanningman@gmail.com  Att:  Philip Galletta

Alluvial Gold Dust For Sale!!
  Posted By:  John M. Abare

Date:           Wed Jul 7 08:40:00 2010

In Response To: Re:          BUY GOLD BULLION & GOLD DUST

Dear Sir/madam,    
We the principal sellers are pleased to make this offer of AU Metal Gold/ Dust under the penalty of perjury and with full corporate and legal responsibility to    
the following terms and conditions.    
1. Product : AU Metal (Gold)    
2. Origin : Ghana West    
Africa    
3. Type : Alluvial    
4. Purity : 92.7% or above    
5.Carats: 22 or above    
6.Quantity: 640 kilos    
PROCEDURES:    
Buyer or representative of the buyer is suppose to come down to (Accra-Ghana) for the inspection and random sampling of our Gold Dust. or make planes for the goods to be shipment to he/she destination.    
We look forward to establishing a long lasting business relationship with you.    
Mr John M. Abare    
E-mail:E-mail:johnmabare@yahoo.com    
+233 542376533

gold dust gold bars for sale from africa
  Posted By:  edward taylor

Date:           Sun Jul 11 15:26:40 2010

In Response To: Re: GOLD BARS BUYER LONDON

DEAR SIR,  
  MY NAME IS EDWARD TAYLOR AND I AM FROM WEST AFRICA I AM A SELLER OF GOLD DUST, BARS AND ROUGH UNCUT DIAMONDS WITH A WELL REGISTERD COMPANY OUR COMPANY HAS TWO MINING OPERATION ONE IN THE REPUBLIC OF GUINEA AND OTHERS IN SIERRA LEONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIRECT BUYER WITH NO BROKER CHANCE AS WE ARE DIRECT END SELLER. PRESENTLY WE HAVE LARGE QUANTITY OF GOLD BARS AS WELL AS GOLD DUST AND ROUGH UNCUT DIAMONDS WE ARE LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WE SEE YOU AS A DIRECT BUYER SO THAT WE CAN KNOW YOU AS WELL AND ALSO KNOW WHAT PRODUCT OF THIS THREE PRODUCT MENSION THAT YOU ARE INSTRESTED IN.  
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP.  
  THANKS  
MR.TAYLOR

Re:   REAL GOLD PROJECTS
  Posted By:  alfred lansana

Date:           Mon Jul 12 10:53:20 2010

In Response To: Re:  REAL GOLD PROJECTS

please contact me for i am a gold dust and diamond seller and i am intrested in mining equipement.you can contact me on E-mail:E-mail:kabalaminingcompanysierraleoneli@yahoo.com    
  Regards    
   Alfred

Re:     REAL GOLD PROJECTS

In Response To: Re:    REAL GOLD PROJECTS

CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR I HAVE GOLD DUST FOR SALE PRESENTLY MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS E-mail:kabalaminingcompanysierraleoneli@yahoo.com

Re:     GOLD DUST

In Response To: Re:    GOLD DUST

CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR I HAVE GOLD DUST FOR SALE PRESENTLY MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS E-mail:kabalaminingcompanysierraleoneli@yahoo.com

Re:           BUY GOLD BULLION & GOLD DUST

In Response To: Re:          BUY GOLD BULLION & GOLD DUST

Re:   BUY GOLD BULLION & GOLD DUST
  Posted By:  Myles

Date:           Fri Jul 16 23:13:20 2010

In Response To: Re:  BUY GOLD BULLION & GOLD DUST

We have buyers ready to purchase Hallmark Gold Bullion within the GLD Depository System.  

If the gold is in the system the transaction is very simple. My buyer will close within 5 days for a real offer to sell.  

Please forward your FCO on the sellers company letter headto E-mail:mylesinvestments@gmail.com and review my buyers procedures below.  

Procedures:  

1) Seller issues current FCO with price & discount, location & procedures as listed  

2) Buyer signs the FCO and returns it to the seller  

3) Seller will disclose his sales coordinator's name and contact information through their ( Bullion Officer )  

4) Buyers ( Bullion Officer ) will make contact with seller's (Bullion Officer) and verify  the funds to seller's Bullion Officer.  The seller's Bullion Officer will verify the the product availability  to buyer's Bullion Officer.  

5) Title will be transferred and payment will be sent by buyer's bank to seller's bank.  

* NO RWA, LOI, SBLC, ARDLC or DLC will be necessary or issued from the buyer.  

NOTE: We're ready to setup a conference call bewtween both seller and buyer mandates asap...  

Search Results:
- << Previous Page  
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2015 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here