Agriscape
Agriscape Classifieds: Click here to view or post ads!

Return to Index | Previous Page | Next Page

Re:    I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND 1924
  Posted By:  Mr Isaac

Post Response - Delete Message
Flag Message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

Date:           Mon Apr 27 19:53:20 2009

In Response To: Re:   I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND 1924

Our buyer is looking to buy German bonds both youngs and dawes. All interested sellers please respond immediately to E-mail:dahbosss@gmail.com

Re:    I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND
  Posted By:  Rajaram Bhat

Date:           Thu Apr 30 09:00:00 2009

In Response To: Re:  I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

We have total 54 bonds as under :  

The Dawes Bonds  -  The German External Loan    of  1924  - 7%  Gold Bond of $1000 each  (42 Nos) AND  The Young Bonds -  The German Government International  5 – ˝ %  Loan of  1930  of  $ 1000 each. (12  nos.)  

As per our valuation these 54 bonds as per present gold value and arrears of interest these bonds are valued at US Dollars 54 Billions. They are in physical custody with attorney of the  owner and if required we can arrange the same on euroclear if the buyer is ready to bear the all the cost and expenses.  

We expect your best offer.  

Regards  

Re:      I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

Date:           Fri May 1 04:26:40 2009

In Response To: Re:    I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

Our buyer is looking to buy german bonds youngs and dawes. If you are a seller please respond to E-mail:dahbosss@gmail.com

Re:   I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

Date:           Mon May 4 18:33:20 2009

Dear Alfio I have a buyer who is looking to buy your German  bonds Youngs and Dawes please email me immediately with your contact name and number at E-mail:dahbosss@gmail.com We can buy immediately. Bonds must have coupons and be uncancelled no punched holes Price is

Re:     I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND
  Posted By:  Yuhi

Date:           Sun May 31 17:46:40 2009

In Response To: Re:    I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

Hello.  
I currently own 60,000 Dawes bonds and am looking for a buyer. Please contact me at E-mail:gootch@live.jp if interested. Thank you.

Re:     I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND
  Posted By:  Karim Harb

Date:           Sat Jun 6 18:13:20 2009

Gentlemen, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!  

I trusted Alain Marand 3 German Gold bonds of my own since May 14th, 2009 and I am still waiting for his payment ($3,000.oo USD). He acted as an agent, sold my bonds through a company (CITI SECURED DEPOSITORY TRUST  
, http://citisecureddeposit.com/678.html) and he was paid in full as for his instructions, even before the respective documents were authenticated by the buyer.  

Make your own conclusions. But I recommend all of you to not trust this "gentleman".  

Karim Harb  
E-mail:karim.harb@gmail.com

Re:      I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

In Response To: Re:     I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

I trusted Alain Marand 3 German Gold bonds of my own since May 14th, 2009 and I am still waiting for his payment ($3,000.00 USD). He acted as an agent, sold my bonds through a company (CITI SECURED DEPOSITORY TRUST  
, http://citisecureddeposit.com/678.html) and he was paid in full as for his instructions, even before the respective documents were authenticated by the buyer. The person also involved is BJORN STAINERT.  

Make your own conclusions. But I recommend all of you to not trust these "gentlemen".  

Karim Harb  

Re:       I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

In Response To: Re:      I SELL GERMANY GOLD BOND

I trusted Alain Marand 3 German Gold bonds of my own since May 14th, 2009 and I am still waiting for his payment ($3,000.00 USD). He acted as an agent, sold my bonds through a company (CITI SECURED DEPOSITORY TRUST    
, http://citisecureddeposit.com/678.html) and he was paid in full as for his instructions, even before the respective documents were authenticated by the buyer. The person also involved is BJORN STAINERT E-mail:(germanloanbonds@gmail.com, E-mail:scotax@gmail.com).    

Make your own conclusions. But I recommend all of you to not trust these "gentlemen".    

Karim Harb    

Search Results:
- << Previous Page  
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2014 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here