We are Sellers Mandate for the following commodity with procedures.
@ Bonny Light Crude Oil - BLCO @
Product: Bonny Light Crude Oil - BLCO
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Specifications: Specific Gravity (API 37º)Density at 20 degrees, CG CM, max 0.85Basic Salt Water (BSW) 0.6% Vol.Colour Dark BrownSalinity PTD ATO, 10% BS 47 maxAcid Number 0.39Reid Vapour 6.52 max (PS)Water & Sediment % max 1.0Iron, wt ppm 4.0Vanadium wt ppm 2.0Nickel wt ppm 4.0Pour point below 400 degress farenheitSulphut Content, %wt 0.14 or better
-Direct Contact with Seller mandate
-Screenable Contracts: Shell/Loys London refineries.
-Alocations numbers verifiable just for buyers refineries via screen.
-Competitive discounts. CIF aswp.
-Available enlarges quantities
Main Export Markets: Worldwide
Pricing: 3 days average dated Brent
Payment Details: Bank Guarantee
Min Order 1 Mil bbls monthly
Available 12, 24, 36, 60 monthly contracts
1. Buyer gives payment undertaking without disclaimer from a prime bank but not Bank of America.
2. BUYER shall provide the SELLER with details of receiving vessel and authority to load
3. Seller sends notice of readiness (NOR) to buyer's vessel receiving vessel
4. Seller vessel received ETA from her and both captains agrees on point of discharge of product as product is trans-loaded to Buyer Vessel
5. Seller's captain is issue ATB to Buyer's inspectors to come on board for Q inspection Buyer boards Vessel with Inspectors for inspection and confirmation.
6. Trans-shipment of product from seller's vessel into buyer's vessel is carried out
7. Below Brent as published in "Platt's" Crude Oil Market wire quotations The price shall be based on a three (3) day average, being the day before, the day after.
Please advise if your buyer has any interest.
Thank you for your time and consideration in the matter.
Very truly yours,
A. L. Crawford
AVC Financial Group