Agriscape
Agriscape Classifieds: Click here to view or post ads!

Return to Index | Previous Page | Next Page

Re:      buying large quantity Mexican bonds
  Posted By:  m2o

Post Response - Delete Message
Flag Message: Spam - Miscategorized - Scam

Date:           Mon Apr 30 07:46:40 2012

In Response To: Re:   buying large quantity Mexican bonds

seller need real buyer:  
banco central mexicano 1908 X 4  
banco central mexicano 1905 X 1  
good price  
informations:  
E-mail:m2omicmac@gmail.com

Re:   buying large quantity Mexican bonds
  Posted By:  SamuelBond

Date:           Tue May 1 00:26:40 2012

Dear Bond Owner/holder;

I have some BUYERS and PROGRAMS that are actively consuming these bonds. Listed below are some that I already have going through Due Diligence (DD).

CHINESE, GERMAN, JAPANESE, MEXICAN (PRESIDENTS, BLACK DIAMOND, BLUE EAGLE, BLACK EAGLE, PINK LADY), BRAZILIAN.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING, BECAUSE WE WANT THE POTENTIAL SELLER TO HAVE A FIRM UNDERSTANDING OF THE DUE DILIGENCE PROCEDURES.

The essence of a Due Diligence (DD) process is not a rubber stamp; therefore, no formal declarations or pronouncements or "formal update" of the outcome of a DD process can be made according to the Seller's Wish List for a closing time line - unless and until compliance DD formalities are out of the way.

Payment for such Bond has to be in U.S. PATRIOT ACT (2001 as amended) compliant currency; therefore, mandatory bank compliance formalities have to be conducted on the Seller's Bonds and related compliance documents before the Transaction Bank and Buyer can give out names, passports or anything to the Seller. This is how regulated financial markets have to function; therefore, there is no wiggle room for a Doubting Thomas, but strict compliance requirements.

Apart from our Swiss Bank Buyer, we deal with a New Zealand Registered Merchant Bank in Wellington that works closely with reputable International Financial Institutions for the purchase of any large quantities as well of Mexican Bonds, German Bonds and Japanese Bonds.

Although all registered financial institutions (including our Swiss Bank Buyer and the New Zealand Registered Merchant Bank) are required by law to follow regular Due Diligence (DD) compliance formalities and related documentation for their Bonds intake procedures, so you have to follow the rules. Following suggestion/request from the Seller that completely ignores centuries of banking rules/regulations and DD compliance procedures cannot happen.
Please arrange back and front pictures of each Bond on a newspaper background clearly showing the date for the newspaper and the Bond number for the Bond.

AFFIDAVIT OF NON-SUBMITTAL
ATTORNEY ATTESTATION LETTER
CLIENT INFORMATION SHEET
BOND OWNERSHIP AFFIDAVIT
ORIGIN AND HISTORY OF ASSET
SCANN COPY OF BOND (FRONT AND BACK) SHOWNING ALL NUMBERS ON A RECENT NEWSPAPER SHOWING DATE (600 PIXILS)
SCANN COLOR COPY OF PASSPORT OWNER/SELLER (600 PIXILS)

Re:         buying large quantity Mexican bonds
  Posted By:  peter tucker

Date:           Wed May 2 12:33:20 2012

Total crap. Newpaper?? This is not a ransom note. THESE ARE NOT REGULATED MARKETS. SWISS BUYER????? Horseshit

Re:       Santa Annas
  Posted By:  M. Burberg

Date:           Wed May 9 08:26:40 2012

In Response To: Re:   Santa Annas

Please let me know the Price you are asking for  
individual or the lot. Please give me some details.

Re:   buying large quantity Mexican bonds
  Posted By:  Joe

Date:           Wed May 9 14:00:00 2012

In Response To: Re:  buying large quantity Mexican bonds

I represent a group of Investors that are willing to negotiate the sale of Historical 1910 Mexican Bonds valued at US ($56 Million).  They are also in possession of Historical 1899 Mexican Bonds valued at US ($78 Million).  
These Bonds are Pass-Co authenticated.  

Contact Me:  
E-mail:joeslugger@socal.rr.com  

Re:        Santa Annas
  Posted By:  Anish Shah

Date:           Wed May 9 22:20:00 2012

We have 96 santa anna, $250,000. each. All include authentications by PASS-CO. Pls contact at E-mail:anishshah@hushmail.com for more details

buy Mexican bonds
  Posted By:  joaonogueiradesousa

Date:           Sat May 12 19:46:40 2012

In Response To: Re:     buying large quantity Mexican bonds

Chers monsieurs,  
Je suis interessé en acheter  historique mexican bonds.  
Si vous avez vous  me peux conntacter je ay en cash y je envie a votre usine prenner le bond.  

Merci beacoup!

Re:         Santa Annas
  Posted By:  clemence

Date:           Mon May 14 16:13:20 2012

Hi I have actions of the BANCO CENTRAL MEXICANO from 1905 - 27 to 60. If you are interested please contact me at: E-mail:clemc69465@hotmail.com  

Search Results:
- << Previous Page  
- Next Page >>  

Copyright © 2014 Vorras Corporation. All rights reserved. - User Agreement - Privacy Policy
Comments or Feedback? Email us here